Need psychological assistance?

Asylum seekers can obtain psychological assistance.

Psychological assistance in the reception centre

To help you overcome trauma, stress or suffering, you can ask for psychological assistance from your social worker or the doctor in your reception location.

The information you share with the psychologist is protected by professional secrecy and is not shared without your consent.

Psychological assistance in a CPAS/OCMW

If you do not have reception in a reception centre and are looking for a psychologist, go to your doctor first. You can also request psychological assistance from your CPAS/OCMW.

Relaxation activities

Your reception centre or associations outside the reception centre organise activities that can help people who are suffering. These include relaxation activities, breathing exercises or discussion groups. Do not hesitate to ask your social worker or your CPAS/OCMW for information.

Do you want an opinion from a psychologist?

Solentra: – Telephone 0800 35 247 (free number)

Available from monday till friday:
-    10 AM  - 12 (noon): Dari and Farsi
-    3 PM - 5 PM: Arabic

Ulysse: – Telephone 02 5330670